Information regarding the coronavirus
As of 31 March 2022, there are no covid-19 specific entry restrictions in effect when traveling to Sweden. Stay updated on the situation by following the recommendations by the Public Health Agency of Sweden on how to protect yourself and others.
- The prevailing paper shortage in Europe has led to delivery problems for our suppliers. JU employees and students are urged to review their paper consumption.
- A new semester has started, and it is therefore time to make sure that your personal details in Student-Ladok are correct.
- Are you interested in applying to the graduate programme at Volvo Cars starting next year? Then don´t miss the lecture arranged by Career Center on October 4th!
- The Communications Department at JU is now looking for a group of happy and motivated students who want to become student ambassadors and help with the marketin...
- JU welcomes Master students awarded by the Swedish Institute's Scholarship for Global Professionals!