Information regarding the coronavirus
Jönköping University is monitoring the situation continuously and following the information and recommendations from the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
- The Student Health Care now has a nurse on staff again. As a student, you can contact the nurse if you have questions about your physical health.
- Students at Jönköping University (JU) can get vaccinated against Covid-19 in Jönköping by Region Jönköping County. This applies to both international and nation...
- Extensive disruptions due to planned service work will occur on Sunday, 17 October. Programs and files will be unavailable.
- The winners of the Aktiestinsen Thesis Award 2021 have been announced. Emelie Ramsö and John Marhinson won the first prize of 15000 SEK for their thesis entitle...
- For the seventh year in a row, the Young Female Leader of the Year in Jönköping County will be nominated. Jönköping County still shows low numbers in the nation...