Principles of Sustainable Supply Chain Management 7,5 Credits
Course ContentsSustainability is perhaps the most critical concern of contemporary supply chains. This course introduces the students to the sustainability issues within different areas in supply chain management (SCM).
The course includes the following elements:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Sustainability and Freight Transport
- Sustainable Warehousing
- Product Design, Cleaner Production, and Packaging
- Sustainable Purchasing and Procurement
- Reverse Logistics and Recycling
- Social and Ethical Sustainability
- Strategic Issues in Sustainable Supply Chain Management
PrerequisitesGeneral entry requirements and Physics 1, Chemistry 1, Matematics 3c or Physics A, Chemistry A, Matematics D and English 6 or English B.
Level of Education: Undergraduate
Course code/Ladok code: TSSG18
The course is conducted at: School of EngineeringLast modified 2019-10-03 13:37:27